We can’t all be ___ [insert the name of that super organized, clean person here]. For those of us whose cleaning routine is…er… less than perfect, these tips are for you!
- Set yourself up for success. By having the right tools on hand, you’ll get the job done quicker. e-cloth has a complete assortment of high-performance, task-specific cleaning cloths for every room in the home. e-cloth allows you to achieve better results in less time using just water. HINT: Keep your e-cloths stashed strategically throughout the house so you don’t have to go all over to collect them.
- Set your routine. Decide which problem areas are most important to you and design a cleaning routine around it so you never have to spend more than a few minutes on it each day (ahem…week, month…).
- Set the mood. Music is a great motivator so set a playlist of some songs that will energize you. Here are some that we like.
(photo courtesy of Dirt & Boogers)
- Set a timer. So the job doesn’t feel overwhelming before you even start, set a timer for 20 or 30 minutes and get started. When that timer goes off, you’ll feel accomplished, maybe even so much so that you do one more quick chore.
- Set your intention. This may be a yoga phrase, but we like it for cleaning too. Make a short list of the chores from your routine that you’d like to accomplish during your set time. Think of how good it will feel to check off those boxes when you’re done!
- Reward yourself. This is our favorite. If you have something to look forward to — you know, like a new e-cloth (wink, wink) — you’re more likely to get started.
What tips would you add? Comment below! Maybe we’ll even add them to the list!