The Bathroom Cloth is perfect for removing gunk, grease, slime, toothpaste, hairspray build-up and over 99% of bacteria from sinks, countertops and tubs using just water.
2. For heavier dirt, initially use wet before finishing damp. Finish wiping with dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
2. Fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth to a 4 inch square and wipe surface clean.
3. Continue folding to a clean surface as you clean. Alternatively, you can wet the Glass & Polishing Cloth and wring out the excess moisture.
4. Use the damp cloth to wipe down mirrors, interior windows, and shiny surfaces.
1. Use on a wet shower. For a thorough clean, wet the Shower Cloth, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad. Finish wiping with dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.2. Glass & Polishing Cloth (Thin): Use dry. Use directly after the Shower Cloth or, alternatively, spray water using E-cloth Water Atomizer onto the surface to be cleaned, fold the cloth and wipe.
1. Assemble the mop by inserting handle into the mop base joint.
2. The telescopic handle adjusts to the length you desire.
3. Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water.
4. Place mop head on floor, velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop.
5. During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted. An “S” motion is recommended for best results.