We introduced the Non-Scratch Scrubbing Pads last year and they quickly became a new best-seller. We took the best selling Washing Up Pad and, based on significant customer feedback, created the Non-Scratch Scrubbing Pad which is ideal for cleaning and removing stuck-on food, hardened messes, stubborn grease and grime. It’s designed to fit smaller hands better and to give more versatile scrubbing power.
There’s a lot you can do with this petite powerhouse. Some are pretty straightforward and others you may not have thought about. Take a look below to see the list we’ve put together and feel free to add your own in the Comments section.
- Pots and pans — Easily scrub off cooked-on food from pots and pans without scratching. The fibers were carefully designed to scrub but not scratch – even those non-stick pans!
- Appliances — Quickly clean gunk, stubborn grease and dirt off appliances and countertops.
- Dishes –If you have a sink full of dishes, its handy size and sponge-like convenience will finish the job in no time.
- Fruits and vegetables — It’s gentle enough to wash and remove dirt from fruits and vegetables.
- Sink — If you’re like us, your kitchen sink gets a lot of use on a daily basis which means it always needs to be cleaned out. Even the wash basin in the laundry room benefits from a good scrub now and then.
- Tubs — Tough mildew and grime in the tub have met their match. With a little elbow grease, the Non-Scratch Scrubbing Pads will remove that gunk in no time.
- Tile grout — Brighten your bathroom – or anywhere you have tile — by scrubbing the grout. The smaller size of the Pads get into the nooks easier.
What do you clean with your Non-Scratch Scrubbing Pads?