How to Clean Your e-cloths:
1. Rinse your e-cloth daily under warm to hot water for at least 7-10 seconds between uses to clean out the fibers.
2. The water temperature is important as it allows the fibers to release the dirt and grime they just picked up.
3. Allow your e-cloth to dry completely between uses. (The Multi-purpose Drying Rack is a great tool for this!)
Make sure your cloths perform optimally and last by rinsing them daily after each use.
1. Rinse under warm or hot water for 10-20 seconds depending on the mess.
2. Machine wash your cloths weekly as directed on the cloth’s tag. (Remember: Do not use fabric softener or bleach!)
It’s easy to bring your e-cloths back to tip top shape:
1. Simply fill a stock pot halfway (the baking soda causes the water to boil over if it’s too full) with water and 1/4 cup of baking soda.
2. Bring to a boil and carefully add your e-cloths.
3. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
4. Carefully pour the water out into the sink and rinse your cloths.
At this point, you can either rinse your cloths and use them; or rewash them in the washing machine.
Occasionally, the color in your new e-cloths may run. We recommend washing them in the laundry separately prior to use.
1. Wash new cloths separately.
2. Use low temperature.
3. We recommend using a laundry bag.
*** Remember not to use fabric softener or bleach – these clog the fibers.
For more on e-cloth Use & Care, click here.